Tuesday, April 22, 2008

your story


Your Story:
Because my pregnancy and Marleys birth were not a text book story, I really wanted a way to tell Marley her story when she was really old enough. So for this reason i made a little pocket in this layout to hold the story of her birth and the challenges that came along the way.

This will be the running joke of my blog but i started out with the colour wheel.. If i don't you will see layouts with orange and hot pink together because i am so sure i must be colour blind on some days and plus if you look back on layouts years ago you would think that blue and purple cardstock was on sale because that i all i ever used.. I don't know why.. so this way i always have a good arrangement of colour in my scrapbook..

This layout is on Orchid Opulence cardstock and my secondary colour is Rose red
I used my snail glue to place the paper and photos on the layout. I used my stamp a ma jig to aline my title. For my title I used my Lovely Letters stamp set in Rose Red classic ink pad. I also used the whisper white card stock for the titles.

No comments: