Sunday, April 27, 2008

Just B Card Class



Just B Card Class:
I'm teaching my Just B card class today and wanted to make some special things for my customers. I got these ideas from my upline melissa but the designs are created by me.
Here is how I made each item:
Water bottle is a sheet of stampin up blue bayou paper and then I used a stampin up sponge and inked blue bayou and wild wasabi ink on the paper.. This is hard to see but it made the paper looked textured. I think used my scallop punch and punched a piece of wild wasabi paper and then using my circle punch i punched out sky blue paper. I then used the Bee stamp from the stampin up Just B stamp set
and tempting turquiose ink and placed that on my circle i punched out. I think added some wild wasabi ribbon to the top of the water bottle I used liquid glue for the bottle of the water bottle and snail glue for the top of the bottle. I also used stampin dimentionals for the punched out symbol. And that is how the water bottle is made.

The Note Pad: Very simple to make. I started out with a note pad from the dollar store. I think choose old olive paper and inked the sides using my old olive classic ink pad. I then used my stampin up spiral punch to make the sure the paper would fit around the spiral wire of the note pad. I think used a smaller piece of More Mustard paper and used my More mustard classic ink pad to destress the sides of the paper. I used the words HAPPY and CUZ from the Stampin up Just B stamp Set in elegant Eggplant and stamped them on the More Mustard Paper. I then used my scallop punch and Elegant Eggplant paper and my circle punch with whisper white paper. I think took my classic ink pad in Elegant Eggplant and stamped the Bee Image on the circle punch paper. I used the Elegant Eggplant ribbon to make a bow at the top. I used Snail glue and stampin dimentionals to put the note pad together. Hope you like it.

O-k Here is the gift bag. I started out with a white paper gift bag from walmart. I then took purely pomegranate paper and cut it to fit the bag with a extra 2 inches at top for handle. I think took a piece of Stampin up designer series paper in ginger blossom. and a piece of Groovy Guava. I then took the letter B , the word MINE and the flower from the stampin up stamp set Just B and stamped these images on the paper. The flower was stamped on whisper white paper. I used a stampin up rhinestone square brad in ice green for the flower. I then added a strip of Groovy Guava ribbon at the top. I used my Word Window punch to make the handle. I used snail glue and stampin dimentionals for put everything in place.
Enjoy.

The Chocolate Box: This is a prize I made for my card class. I used a blank chipboard box and I covered it in Stampin Up designer series paper. I used my Anywhere glue to hold the paper to the box. I used my stampin up sanding block to give the opening a rough look. I used my classic ink pad in chocolate chip to destress the sides of the box. I added some flowers and I used a stampin up rhinestone circle brad to hold the flowers in place with some liquid glue too. I think poked a hole in the top for a handle. I used stampin up ribbon in chocolate chip and a rhinestone square brad to old it in place. I then put chocolate bars in the box.. I think everyone will want to win this box.. Yummy !!!!!

Hope you enjoyed my creations sorry the post is so long.. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

No comments: