Sunday, April 20, 2008

Mothers Day Card


Mothers Day Card:
This is the first post where I am going to try and add a picture. I have never done this before so please bear with me if this doesn't work.
I made this card for my mum for Mothers day
Here is what I used

Stampin up whisper white paper
5/8 Grosgrain ribbon in regal rose
linen thread
1 - 3/8 circle punch
spring fling designer paper
eyelet
crop a dile
stampin up markers in regal rose and Glorious green
All year cheer 3 stamp set

Please enjoy my first card. I hope to be adding many more in the near future so please check back often. If you have any questions or comments I would love to hear from you.

Cheers
Lisa

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hi Lisa!

I'm so excited for you in your new blog venture! Your first card post is beautiful! I'm sure your mom will love it! Gorgeous!

Looking forward to seeing more of your creations!