Tuesday, April 22, 2008

peek a boo


Here is the first layout of Marleys baby book:
First I used my Stampin up colour wheel. I start every layout with that because I can't match colours to save my life. This tool has all the colours from teh 4 colour familys stampin up offers and tells you a variety of colour choices that would work well. The cardstock I choose was Regal Rose, Almost amethyst, and Certainly Celery. I used my snail adheasive to place the ultra sound photos on the layout. I think used my stamp a ma jig to help me place my title in a straight line. For my letters I used the Defining Alphabet stamp set. For some textures to the page I used my soft subtles buttons and stampin up liquid glue. lastley I used my stampin up markers to write my journaling.

Hope you enjoy
Cheers
Lisa

No comments: