Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Its a Girl



Its a Girl:
This layout is a 2 page layout. The first side is highlighting the day we found out we were expecting a girl and the second side is highlighting the day our daughter Marley was born..

Of Coarse my first tool I used was the colour wheel.. I had a patterned paper that i got at my fav. scrapping store (the turtle) and I wanted to try and match the colours featured in that paper with my stampin up card stock. so the colours i Choose were : Tempting Turquoise, Cameo Coral, and Pretty in Pink . I inked the side of each paper using my Stampin up classic ink pads in the same colour as the card stock. I used my Snail adheasive and liquid glue to place all my photos, paper and chipboard to the layout. I also added a bit of ribbon. It is stampin up Tempting Turquoise

No comments: