Saturday, May 31, 2008

i'm still here


Hi everyone
I'm still creating, Just finding time to post has been hard.
Here are a few projects I have been working on.

The Bow is made from Stampin up designer series paper
For full instructions on how to make this bow, Please visit Melissa's awesome blog spot.. She has a great blog and you will want to book mark it for sure.

Http://i-ink-therefore-i-am.blogspot.com

look under jan 21, 2008

The coffee card is a gift card holder. I used the Treat yourself stamp set, Brillant blue ink pad, Garden Green Cardstock. Chocolate chip stampin write marker, whisper white card stock. Stazon on ink and background stamp set.

The i'm sorry card is made from Coral and so saffron cardstock, Pretty posy back ground stamp set, Large oval punch, circle punch, scallop punch. Fundamental phrases stamp set.

The thank you card is a Flip Flap card.. Instead of me writing out the directions for this card, please refer to Melissa's awesome blog again under October 31, 2007 (thanks)
for this card I used Brillant blue and more mustard and whisper white card stock. I used the boho backgrounds and thank you stamp sets. and white ribbon.

No comments: