Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Baby Card


Baby Card:
Well my sister in law is due to give birth any day now so I thought I better get cracking on making her a card to congradulate her when the baby is born. So here is the card I created this morning.

I used All Stampin up Supplies

Started out with Blush Blosom cardstock
I used the Pretty petals stamp set. I used my stampin right markers and coloured the stamp with Pixie pink, Always artichoke and Orchid opulence markers.
I then used stazon on ink in jet black to stamp my "let the cute begin" stamp. This stamp was from my big on spring stamp set. I then used my stamp write markers again to colour in the stamp set. I stamped the image twice and cute out the sleeper and used a stampin dimentional to pop it up. I then added pretty in pink ribbon and always artichoke ribbon to finish the card off.

Hope you enjoy this card.

No comments: