Thursday, May 8, 2008

Dino- Mite card


Dino-Mite Card:

here is a little card I put together this morning that I think I will mail to my Nephew, He is almost 4 years old and he loves to get cards in the mail so I think he will love to get this dino card.
Here is what I used.

These cards were made with all Stampin up Supplies:

I used the Prehistoric pals stamp set.

Cardstock.
Only Orange
East Coast Designer series paper
Whisper white

Ink:
Always Artichoke
Sage Shadow
Chocolate Chip,
Only Orange
Real Red
Tempting Turquoise


To make the sand/Dirt I used my Spritzer tool with my Stampin write markers in Chocolate chip and Close to cocoa.
To make the sky I used my stampin up sponge and my classic ink pads in tempting turquiose and soft sky.

To put everything together I used
Snail Glue
Anywhere Glue
and
Stampin dimentionals

Hope you enjoy

No comments: