Friday, September 12, 2008

Christmas card class

Before you know it christmas will be here.. Have you started to think about your christmas card list?

I am offering a christmas card class on Sunday November 16, 2008 from 10am to 2pm.
The class will be offered at my house here in fergus. The cost will be $30 for this class.
For that price you will make

4 card designs.
4 of each card for a total of 16 cards
as well as 21 gift tags.

The scrapbooking techniques that will be used are: Destressing, Embossing and two step stamping.
You will be asked to bring your basic tool kit which should included, a trimmer, ruler, pencil, adhesive, pop up dots...

I have enough room for 8 people and 3 spots have been filled.. Leaving only 5 remaining...
Please contact me via e-mail Lisa_stevenson@sympatico.ca if you would like to register. Payment is due when you register......


Watch this blog in mid september to get a sneak peek at the cards and tags


P.s. On another note..: I am placing a stampin up order on September 20th... If you need any supplies please contact me before then to order to save on shipping
Thank you

Lisa

No comments: