Friday, July 4, 2008

Mini Card Box














Mini Card Box

This Project was made with all Stampin up Products:

I started with Real Red Cardstock cut 10 inch by 10 inch...
I folded in half, then half again the other way to make a T in the paper
Then I folded each corner into the center.
You will then have a square. Take the square and fold both you left and right sides in to meet in the middle...
Then unfold
Turn the square and do the same thing again in that direction..
Unfold the whole thing.
Take your 2 sides and fold cardstock on lines you have created so both tips touch in the middle
Fold your corners in like you are wrapping a gift and have your top and bottom tips fold in to meet in the middle making the sides... You should have a box...

The lid is made from vellum and I cut it 6inch by 6 inch and folded each side of the square in at 1 inch to make the sides. I then cut little slits in the sides to fold over.

I used snail adhesive and real red ribbon on the lid and tied it on a bow.

Now you have a little card box...

I made some little cards for inside.. They are grey card stock with sale a bration rub ons. Stampin up does sell envelopes to fit these small cards. the cards were cut.. 6 inches by 3 inchs.

Enjoy

No comments: